Nous sommes actifs dans différents secteurs.
Quelques chiffres à propos de l'agence
Membres dans l'équipe
Putting Train World on trackavril 2016
- The Belgian National Railway Company (SNCB / NMBS) was about to open its first ever train museum. They wanted the launch to be a great success to make sure people would start queuing from the very first day on to visit Train World.
- Our challenge was to get the NMBS in the press in a positive way - This was an opportunity for the NMBS to position itself as a company with a great history that is looking ahead towards the future. With Train World the NMBS wanted to give the term ‘museum’ a new signification.
- Teased the media’s interest by sending out creative invitations for Train World’s avant-première
- Three phased press approach in which we gave all different kinds of media the opportunity to discover and experience the brand new Train museum in the week before its official opening. The media (television, radio and print) were able to shoot all content in the museum, resulting in great reports from a unique ‘behind the scenes’ point of view.
- Official opening of Train World by Belgian’s King Filip and his entourage in presence of the main television media partners of the Royal family.
- Supported the press days with well-timed outreach to key online and popular online media to ensure word of mouth on the opening of the museum and maximum amplification of all communication efforts.
- Widespread coverage on national television and radio. Reports on mid-day and evening news on both VRT and RTBF (public service broadcasting). Also reports on private television stations such as VTM, RTL, Bruzz.
- More than 150 articles in mainly all general print newspapers and on online sites; in depth pieces in lifestyle magazines.
Geneva motorshow 2015juillet 2016
Goodyear was looking to make a splash at the annual Geneva Motor Show– by standing out among competitors and grabbing attention of media attending the show mostly for the cars, not the tires. Goodyear wanted to position itself as an innovative, forward-thinking company and increase the total number of impressions by 10%
- To reach these objectives, Goodyear started by developing an impactful onsite presence to showcase Goodyear and Dunlop brands and further capture attention of onsite media
- Most importantly, we highlighted concept tires that connected to timely, newsworthy trends in the automotive industry, like electric cars, to grab the attention of media
- Ketchum also create engaging press content, including releases, images and video footage, to leverage the exhibit and centralize information for reporters
- Finally, Ketchum introduced the @GoodyearPress Twitter platform as a strategic way to engage key media and distribute press materials
The success was unprecedented for Goodyear. Ketchum delivered key messaging on its innovation through :
- More than 400 total pieces of coverage and more than 375 million impressions to date– an almost 1000% increase in impressions from 2014.
- Coverage included several top-tier outlets from nearly all key markets, including CNN, El Mundo, CBS, Daily Mail, FOX News, Wired, Europe 1 and De Telegraaf
- The launch of a Twitter platform, securing more than 500 followers and 4.4K impressions per day from the @GoodyearPress Twitter feed
- There was a direct link between media coverage and Twitter, with coverage from Yahoo! Autos and ultimately, Daily Mail that came directly from a journalist following @GoodyearPress on Twitter
- Content voted by consumers to the front page of popular, user-generated site, reddit!
Reinventing the Wheelavril 2016
- Launch Goodyear’s new winter tire – the Ultra-Grip Performance - in five markets (France, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Germany)
- Highlight Goodyear’s constant reinvention and innovation
- Find a way to introduce a rather technical topic (tires) in a compelling, engaging and inspiring way for a family audience
- Reaching parents on Goodyear’s tires benefits and innovation via their kids, by capitalizing on kids’ love of winter and inviting them to invent the best winter tires of the future via an online drawing competition
- Partner with mommy and daddy bloggers to promote the competition in each market (Belgium, Netherlands, France, UK, Germany)
- Activate consumers via the brand’s local Facebook pages
- 250 entries, creative and inspiring ideas from kids, who have actively been engaging and connecting with the brands
- 74k social media engagement on Facebook posts (clicks, likes, shares, comments)
- More than 9 million impressions on social media (Facebook, Twitter)
- 30.5k website visits
- 9.78 million reach in media coverage
- 3.349 additional Facebook fans on the brands' page, as a result of the campaign posts
#APearForAnApple for Samsungavril 2016
Samsung’s main competitor Apple was set to have huge coverage thanks to its keynote event at the beginning of the third quarter, setting up sales for Q4. This was an opportunity for Samsung to cease the moment and bring a counter-narrative to the public around this event
- Identify and tie opportunity for campaign in to the local mediatized troubles of Belgian pear farmers due to an import ban.
- Launch of the Twitter hashtag #APearforanApple as part of day-long campaign during which every tweet on ‘Apples’ meant a pear bought for the Belgian audiences
- Supported the social media campaign with well-timed outreach to key online and popular online media to ensure word of mouth on the campaign got out
- Commissioned a microsite where traffic and submissions were directed towards
- Two million people reached on Twitter in just 24 hours through 3400 tweets with the hashtag in over 40 countries
- Golden EMEA SABRE Award for best Benelux campaign
- Widespread overnight coverage (5,6 million impressions) in national media incl. Belgian online sites hln.be and 7sur7.be, print media such as Het Nieuwsblad and La DH as well as radio (Radio 1, DH Radio)
- Key share of voice during major highlight of the year for an important competitor
Generating TV coverageavril 2016
The BRAFA art fair is one of the biggest fairs of its kind in Europe, and biggest fair in Belgium. The organisation managed to generate positive awareness in European media, but struggled to secure coverage with Flemish TV media
Develop a storyline that suits the format of TV shows, including a variety of elements from which the journalists could develop their own specific story:
- Interview possibility with one of the fair exhibitors
- Develop list of top 10 art pieces available at the fair
- Interview possibility with the organization’s spokesperson as well as with one of the members of the committee that verifies the quality of all art pieces available at the fair.
- Interview possibility with a foreign buyer
Since our storyline included a variety of elements that suited the format of TV shows, journalists from Flemish TV media were eager to visit the fair and cover the topic.
Via this approach, Ketchum Brussels generated TV coverage on the following channels and programs:
- Terzake, a primetime news show on Flanders’ public broadcast channel
- Kanaal Z, the main business TV channel
- Het journaal, the main national Dutch-speaking TV news show
http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/videozone/programmas/journaal/2.37275 (as from 41'30'')
#getagrip #gotagripavril 2016
- Dunlop, was preparing the sell-in period for its Winter Sport 5 tire, known for its excellent grip in winter weather conditions, and wanted help dialing up brand awareness and engagement.
- Dunlop had a great product. Its male customer base was full of thrill-seekers, tech lovers and show offs, but the brand itself wasn’t playing in the fast lane of online conversation. In addition, a recent study indicated overall decline in Dunlop brand awareness.
- We worked alongside the Dunlop team to “release the brand into the wild” of digital media with a daring ambition: We were going to own the word “grip” for Dunlop by inviting our target to show off how they #gotagrip, and share their epic #getagrip fails in order to turn our target audience into Dunlop brand advocates.
- The #getagrip #gotagrip microsite was our base camp, where our audience uploaded their photos and earned a chance to win coveted tech gear (drone, smart watch, tablet and GoPro camera) to capture their next tours de force.
- We drove our message across the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany and fueled traffic to our microsite, utilizing an integrated campaign including paid, earned, shared and owned media.
- We seeded the target group by recruiting a team lifestyle, tech and extreme sports bloggers and celebrities.
- Dunlop’s existing Facebook fanbase was used to inspire engagement through topical and local organic and paid content. The social media team leveraged any potential “gripping” scenario in pop culture, from the new James Bond movie to the Movember men’s health initiative.
- We sent out a press release, mailshots and direct mailings.
- 14,3 million social media impressions, generated by celebrities, bloggers, media buzz and our Facebook posts.
- 4,5 million traditional media outreach impressions, generated by 91 pieces of media coverage.
- The community of Dunlop enthusiasts expanded with more than 1,300 new Facebook fans over the course of the campaign, almost tripling the industry benchmark for fanbase expansion.
- But more important than the dry numbers was the quality and the amount of brand engagement - doubling the benchmark - demonstrated in 83,646 link clicks, page and post likes, comments, website visits and submissions.
- We got people talking about Dunlop in the most brand-friendly way possible. With 17,403 unique visitors to the website and 387 creative #getagrip #gotagrip submissions, we exceeded the user-generated content produced in the benchmark.
Recommandations de Clients’
Parcourez les dernières recommandations envoyées par nos clients
Total des évaluations
Laissez-nous vous guider vers la bonne agence
Du web design aux campagnes de pub, nous vous guidons vers les agences qui répondent à vos besoins et budget. Comparez-les et sélectionnez celle qui vous convient le mieux.J'ai besoin d'une agence
100 % gratuit - Les frais sont pris en charge par les agences voulant collaborer avec vous.