At AB4 Systems, we help big organizations (UNICEF, World Bank, EY, UN, OCHA) and funded startups to develop meaningful software products for their audiences.
We have a product-centric approach to development, we specialize in:
- Product Strategy & Design (market, vision, positioning, user research, UX, UI)
- Software Engineering (backend, infrastructure, mobile and web apps)
- Data (data science, data manipulation, data visualization, predictive modeling)
- Product Marketing (user acquisition, user retention, analytics, data-driven decisions).
We are connected to the best sources of information in software product development (we attend global conferences, we are up to date with new technologies).
Our team is our most important asset, we take management, mentoring and coaching seriously. We help our employees accelerate their professional career growth. Our manager’s main job is to guide our employees to grow and succeed. We do bi-weekly 1:1’s and career plan meetings focused on growth and career goals.
We get involved in medium-sized projects, with several software components and hard technical challenges. We assume technical and/or product leadership for the products we get involved with.
Create meaningful software products for the audiences of our customers. Be world leaders in the creation of software products and be driven by the impact and value created for our customers.
- Embrace change
What our clients say about us:
Considering the experience we have in working with AB4 Systems, we strongly recommend them for the development of quality software, ensuring all stages of the software development process including definition, design, coding, code control and reviews, testing, release management, and product integration
Voica Tomus, Child Protection Specialist @ UNICEF
I recently had the opportunity to work on Nutrient IQ with AB4 Systems and my experience with this team has been Spectacular, to say the least. What separates AB4 from the rest is that their primary focus from day one was always on the relationship with their clients.
Jo Yi, MD, Lead Medical Consultant, Nutrient IQ
Great team, great vision. Fully involved in the process of developing and publishing a mobile product.
Laurentiu Balasa, CEO @ T-ME Studios
Reasons to work with us:
1. Your client is our focus. We understand what makes you, our customer happy: your customer's happiness. We take time to understand their problem and come up with the best product that will help you capture that potential value.
2. Product & Technical Leadership. We take the best decision and we give you the reasoning behind our decisions.
3. Effective and efficient budget-wise. We allocate the people you need when you need it for your product. You also leverage geography to get the most out of your $$$ (our team is located in Bucharest, Romania).
4. Quality first. We take great pride in the quality of our work. But we anchor our approach in reality, taking into consideration the given constraints: time and budget.
5. You leverage our knowledge. We are experts and leaders in our fields, we invest a lot in our own knowledge. This knowledge will take your business to the next level.
You can contact us at the following phone numbers:
- Singapore: +65 3163 1801
- UK: +44 20 3318 7697
- US, California: +1 650 835 7374
- Romania: +40 31 630 2333