About Living Stone
This agency has already been claimed by its owner
Living Stone is your B2B marketing agency for technology, engineering and healthcare markets.
To B2B organisations with a strong knowledge component or technological component in their products or services, who want to have a significant share of voice in their markets, Living Stone is a partner that will enable them and their brands to adapt successfully to changing market dynamics and achieve above-market growth through differentiation strategies that keep the end-user in mind.
At Living Stone, we specialize in helping B2B marketers to make their mark. To share their company’s story, to present information in a way that makes a difference – to plant a flag that proclaims excellence and value. We are experts in conventional as well as digital marketing. Our tools are easy to implement and build on the existing corporate tradition, sales customs and market ambitions of our customers. We’ve been helping B2B marketers make an impact for more than 25 years.
As experts in go2market programs, we know that a lot of things are critical for a marketing partnership and projects, to succeed.
We’ve set-up our company to make sure we deliver on all of them :
- Industry expertise
- Strategic approach
- Thinking out of the box
- Technical savvy
- Stringent project and cost management
- Global network of writers, photographers and video experts
- Over 20 years of experience
We are active in different sectors
- Content is king and Living Stone manages it royally. The Managed Content Services (MCS) approach of Living Stone guarantees visibility with the right tools to your B2B tech buyers and decision takers, over a period agreed upon with you. We offer you the competence of our complete team, at home and away, with team members located all over the world. - We develop and update your basic tools: product brochures, customer magazines, web site, your social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter). - We transform your knowledge, experience and competence into valuable content formats that meet your prospects’ information needs, such as white papers, customer references, competitive sheets and value cards. - We translate your basic tools, such as product brochures and customer magazines, into interactive apps, offering a rich experience, taking your prospects from insight to impact to value. All within your budget. With quarterly reporting via a one-screen dashboard, so you keep your finger on the pulse of your programs – and budgets – at all times.
- We have a wide range of experience, expertise and tools to create and implement your digital B2B marketing campaigns. We transform your knowledge, experience and competence into valuable content formats that meet your prospects’ information needs. We improve your website’s visibility and drive traffic that will convert to your site. By using social media, we change the way you communicate with your customers and prospects. We don't only generate leads, but thanks to our service SONAR, we also offer you real-time insight into the effectiveness of your digital marketing and how it contributes to realizing your ambitions without any extra complexity.
Branding & Positioning
- Living Stone can help you with the branding & positioning of your organisation. We supports professionals committed to build a winning reputation for their companies. We develop solutions, concepts and strategies that align all stakeholders with the strategic and operational ambitions of their organization and consequently increase their identification with the brand. With our academic partner, we research your corporate brand value, the value of your brand names, the identification of your employees and the perception in the market about your service quality. The results of our listening sessions and quantitative polls give you an accurate view on how to implement changes and improve the performance of your organization. We conduct research for hospitals and hospital departments, ICT and healthcare vendors, and professional associations.
- Content is king and Living Stone manages it royally. The Managed Content Services (MCS) approach of Living Stone guarantees visibility with the right tools to your B2B tech buyers and decision takers, over a period agreed upon with you. We offer you the competence of our complete team, at home and away, with team members located all over the world.
A few metrics about the agency
Check the latest works made for our clients
Social media content planning & creationMay 2018May 2018
Social media content planning & creation
Business & Decision, a global consulting and systems integration Group, is a Gartner-recognized leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and a major player in Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics.
B&D leverage a unique combination of technical, functional and industry specialization, as well as partnerships with all of the key software vendors, to deliver maximum-value projects and help clients break through barriers to innovation such as Big Data and Digital Transformation.
Innovative go2market plan for AliaxisMay 2018May 2018
Innovative go2market plan for Aliaxis
A global organization with a local footprint, Aliaxis has been developing advanced plastic piping systems for more than 50 years. The company’s broad soil and waste portfolio is focused on single stack solutions for water trap seal protection, sound reduction and fire safety. Industry innovations such as the P.A.P.A. (positive air pressure attenuator) system keep Aliaxis at the forefront of the piping industry.
Aliaxis decided to create a division dedicated exclusively to the high-rise industry in response to two significant trends: urbanization and climate change. By 2020 there will be an additional 1.3 billion people on this planet, and most of them will live in megacities with more than 10 million inhabitants. The majority of these residents will live in high-rise apartment buildings. New and innovative building solutions that address the unique infrastructural challenges of tall buildings will be key to ensure the comfort and safety of the people living there.
Piping companies typically present themselves with a singular emphasis on technology. Living Stone and Aliaxis decided to turn this traditional approach around, and put the focus on how advanced piping systems can enhance the experience of people living in high-rises. They opted for a go2market strategy focused on five values offered by Aliaxis High-rise Building Solutions: feasibility, comfort, green, safety, and affordability, striking an emotional note with imagery focused on people enjoying life in their high-rise homes. All of the technical information is included, but the Aliaxis High-rise story starts with the impact of high-rise living on people, and then moves into the technical aspects for the audience of architects, MEP consultants, contractors and installers.
With more than 100 manufacturing and commercial businesses based in over 45 countries, a first step was to distill the larger Aliaxis narrative into a simple, yet powerful story focused exclusively on Aliaxis’ offering for the high-rise building industry. Living Stone and Aliaxis started work on developing a marketing plan for the new division in June, 2017.
Tobania : rebranding & marketing storyAugust 2015August 2015
Tobania : rebranding & marketing story
Living Stone was given frequent access that summer to executive management to identify the key rationales driving both companies to merge, as well as its new business strategy.
“The merger was an incredible opportunity to create a totally new brand from scratch,” says Lode Peeters, Tobania’s CEO. “Living Stone researched and positioned Tobania’s values and culture in media tools that clearly showed we’re not just another traditional IT company. Their efforts were the foundation for everything that followed, from the distinctive logo to sharp messaging using digital B2B communications across multiple channels.”
INTERCEPT Blood System websiteSeptember 2016September 2016
INTERCEPT Blood System website
Cerus is a biomedical products company focused on the field of blood transfusion safety. The INTERCEPT Blood System is designed to reduce the risk of transfusion-transmitted infections by inactivating a broad range of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria and parasites that may be present in donated blood. When Cerus decided to completely renew their INTERCEPT product website, they turned to Living Stone for the copywriting, editing and proofreading of all content.
StoreganizerMarch 2016March 2016
Storeganizer is an original creation by the Belgium-based automotive expert conTeyor. With Storeganizer, conTeyor builds on its experience as the leading expert in the niche market of textile-based, state of the art, tailor-made returnable and cost-effective packaging solutions to offer an innovative storage solution that resolves the issue of dealing with small, slow-moving stock items.
Living Stone developed the marketing plan, develops the go2market strategy and tools for Benelux and UK.
Connect GroupMarch 2016March 2016
Connect Group is a leading certified supplier of technology, production systems, printed circuit boards and cable assembly services to Europe's industrial markets.
Connect Group collaborates with Living Stone to define the right go2market strategy and tools to support its transformation to a technology service provider.
E-mail templateSeptember 2016September 2016
The Belgian Association of Healthcare Managers (Belgische Vereniging van ZiekenhuisDirecteurs) is a recently revived professional society whose primary charge is the continuing education of hospital management nationwide. Members of the new Board of Directors were interviewed by Living Stone to convey the association’s mission, vision and planned activities to achieve its ambitions within five years.
Living Stone assessed the Board’s current perceptions and established the framework of an ongoing communication and go2market plan, taking into account the many start-up challenges that often accompany such an effort. In its assessment, Living Stone recommended specific action steps to align the visible identity of the association with mainstream thinking of the Board. One of these steps was the creation of a Mailchimp e-mail template for their newsletters and invitations that could easily be customized by the secretary.
Knowledge toolsSeptember 2016September 2016
Working with Living Stone, Getinge Infection Control developed a set of knowledge tools which strengthen its reputation in European and international healthcare markets as the leader in infection control solutions.
Getinge Infection Control wanted to reorganize how it approaches the market with a more holistic view, focusing on its complete and integrated offering and on the Getinge Academy. Living Stone suggested it create one general umbrella presentation for sales, showing the big picture, and a cluster of Getinge Academy materials and all existing or future knowledge tools (white papers, issue management papers, case studies) in one integrated pool of information. The “Knowledge & Education” section on the website ensures permanent availability of all the tools.
'Dialoog' magazine voor opticiensSeptember 2015September 2015
'Dialoog' magazine voor opticiens
A brand new digital magazine, ‘Dialoog/Dialogue’, was created by Living Stone to help Alcon Vision Care, a global leader in eye products and support, tighten its relationship with eye-care professionals (ECP) in the Benelux, share knowledge and provide extensive information on all aspects of the ECP’s business.
IBA Proton TherapyAugust 2015August 2015
IBA Proton Therapy
Through its content management services, Living Stone is increasing awareness of IBA (Ion Beam Applications SA), the world’s leading provider of proton therapy solutions for cancer treatment. We are creating in-depth articles and assembling relevant information for the IBA Today web platform aimed at the professional radiation therapy sector at large, and equally advising on the accompanying social media content strategy.
azlinkDecember 2015December 2015
For many years, AZ Sint-Jan Brugge-Oostende AV in Bruges, Belgium, has been teaming up with Living Stone for its content marketing towards key stakeholders (referring physicians, patients, care networks, staff). We are in charge of the complete promotional outreach of the hospital group, including print magazines, digital platforms, social media and professional apps. Our sonar-solution measures the impact of the digital outreach with the professional and public diaspora of the hospital. This allows us to continuously fine-tune the content and channel approach to maximize its contribution to the hospital’s strategic ambitions.
YouSee newsletterSeptember 2016September 2016
For Unify (now Atos), one of the world's leading communications software and services brands, providing integrated communications and collaboration solutions worldwide, Living Stone was - during three years - responsible for the realization of the YouSee newsletter, destined to approximately 32.000 customers and prospects. Living Stone gathered content, prepared the copy in seven languages (English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Russian), designed the newsletter following Unify's corporate visual identity, created the HTML files incl. social sharing possibilities, imported these files within the Aprimo marketing automation tool, and completed the set-up for distribution to several target group segments. Besides that, Living Stone developed a separate web platform where the recipients were guided to for more detailed information. All activities, such as white paper downloads through web forms, were traced for an automatic completion of the contact information in Unify's database - resulting in effective lead generation.
Check the latest reviews from our clients
Let us guide you to the best agency
From web design to advertising campaigns, we guide you to the right agency fitting your needs and budget. Then, compare and hire the one that’s right for you.I need an agency
100% free - Fee is charged to agencies willing to collaborate with you.